Complaint Review: OAN - USA Voicemail

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Newport Kentucky
OAN - USA Voicemail
http://www.messagingservice.com/USA-voicemail-service.htm Newport, Kentucky U.S.A.

OAN-USA Voicemail fraudulently added charges to my phone bill! Online Nationwide

I was billed an unauthorized charge of $12.95 on my local phone bill for OAN-USA Voicemail. I had to call OAN and dispute the charges. The receptionist told me that someone had filled out a form online to authorize these charges on my bill! You have got to be kidding me! I called my local phone provider and put a block on my phone so no charges can be added to my account. It is really sad that you have to block your phone in order to protect yourself from these scams.

Newport, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-USA-Voicemail/Newport-Kentucky-41071/OAN-USA-Voicemail-fraudulently-added-charges-to-my-phone-bill-Online-Nationwide-387425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN - USA Voicemail