Complaint Review: OAN

• Reported By:Big Bear California
OAN
oanweb.com Nationwide U.S.A.

OAN Services, Inc. Ideal Savings Now LLC Voicemail Nationwide

I received my Verizon bill today and found extra charges on it from OAN Services, Inc. for $15.02. I have NEVER had this charge on my bill before.

I called the 800 & 866 number's and both left me on hold forever. I then was told I would be connected with a "Representive" only to put to voice mail. I then looked up the website listed...www.oanweb.com.

This lead me to a "Ripoff Report." My next move was to call Verizon & was told this is a 3rd party charge and that the charges would be taken off my bill. They told me to call the phone #'s back and tell them that I DID NOT order this service nor did I approve this service and to remove me from their list.

In today's economy we have to save all that we can to survive. WE DO NOT NEED PEOPLE TO RIP US OFF!! BEWARE OF THESE CHARGES ON YOUR BILL!!!

LYNN
Big Bear
USA

LYNN
Big Bear, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN/nationwide/OAN-Services-Inc-Ideal-Savings-Now-LLC-Voicemail-Nationwide-477565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN