Complaint Review: OC PC SERVICES, OC PC TECH EXPERTS, Daniel Isaac Danino, Reberta Danino,

• Submitted: Thu, September 12, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: OC PC TECH Victim — California
OC PC SERVICES, OC PC TECH EXPERTS, Daniel Isaac Danino, Reberta Danino,
, California USA

OC PC SERVICES, OC PC TECH EXPERTS, Daniel Isaac Danino, Reberta Danino, Jessica running springs talents show Anaheim, sex offender, scam, lewd, robbery Garden Grove California

OMG

Worse computer guy ever!

I do not drive as I am a full-time student. Found his ad on CL and asked if he could really fix my computer for $40 as he advertised, he said Yes.

Once he was at my dorm he wanted nearly $300, I told him I could not pay and he said, "I could pay another way", eww. I asked him to leave. That night I went to meet friend and when I came out of the dorm, Dani was there and asked, "what are you doing out this late, little girl?" You know you could get raped," and pushed me against a fence findling me for nearly 5 minutes.

A repair man who stalks customers when they cannot afford his services. I transferred schools so he cannot find me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OC-PC-SERVICES-OC-PC-TECH-EXPERTS-Daniel-Isaac-Danino-Reberta-Danino-/California/OC-PC-SERVICES-OC-PC-TECH-EXPERTS-Daniel-Isaac-Danino-Reberta-Danino-Jessica-running-1084023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OC PC SERVICES, OC PC TECH EXPERTS, Daniel Isaac Danino, Reberta Danino,