• Report: #196530

• Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:Santa Paula California
OCASO SECURITY COMPANY
Apaptado De Correos #529 Madrid, Spain

OCASO SECURITY COMPANY S.A. Sent a letter to my 85 year old mom that she had won $785,510 U.S. dollars with form asking for Bank and personal info. ripoff Madrid Spain

*Consumer Comment: Thanx for posting this

My mother received a "Reward Notification" from this company that she had won $785,510 U.S. dollars. It looked very legitimate. In order to claim the money she was supposed to send her Bank and other personal information. It also had a place to put name of next of kin.

We did not respond because we had not entered any lottery and I found the info on RipOffs. They must send out of ton of these notices.

Thank you Rip-Off Reports for providing this service. I eagerly await a rebuttal from this company, but I am not holding my breath.

Maggie
Santa Paula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2006 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCASO-SECURITY-COMPANY/Madrid-28085/OCASO-SECURITY-COMPANY-SA-Sent-a-letter-to-my-85-year-old-mom-that-she-had-won-785510-196530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCASO SECURITY COMPANY

Thanx for posting this

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (U.S.A.)

Maggie,

Thank you for posting this. There are so many scammers out there that prey on the elderly and the more publicity we can bring to these scams the better off we are. Thank goodness your mother didn't get taken in.