Complaint Review: OCEANVIEW INVESTMENTS

• Submitted: Sat, May 22, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, May 22, 2010

• Reported By: Anna — OKC Oklahoma U.S.A.
OCEANVIEW INVESTMENTS

OCEANVIEW INVESTMENTS AnthonyP. Scammed me out of 1000.00, did not complete contract and refused to refund money! Internet

I almost lost my house because of these people! I wasn't behind in my mortgage but they told me to get behind so i could get a lower rate. Which I understand you do have to be behind, however I was not to contact my mortgage company and they were going to handle everything or my money back. Well, the original fast talker disappeared. I got a couple of different people helping me that didn't know what they were doing.

I started getting letters about losing my house, I had to do most the work, i went to Hud etc, i looked for mortgage co etc to help me. We were going on 3 months. They did nothing. I fired them and asked for my money back per my contract. they weren't answering my calls. Then when some idiot finally called me back, he told me " I couldn't have my money back and I SHOULD CHECK THINGS OUT BETTER BEFORE

I HIRE JUST ANYONE TO HANDLE MY BUSINESS! They never would take my calls again. What good is a contract?

I called the Attorney General at the time he just said to send the info. I cant afford to lose that kind of money and as long as the Attorney General doesnt do anything they will keep ripping people off!

Signed tired of being taken advantage of Anna

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2010 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCEANVIEW-INVESTMENTS/internet/OCEANVIEW-INVESTMENTS-AnthonyP-Scammed-me-out-of-100000-did-not-complete-contract-and-r-606297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCEANVIEW INVESTMENTS