Complaint Review: OCFPrivate Lending

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: homestar — corolla North Carolina United States of America
OCFPrivate Lending
1900 Village Center Ci las vegas, Nevada United States of America

OCFPrivate Lending Francisco el OCF will take your money and never provide funding las vegas, Nevada

BE aware!! Stay away from Francisco de La Chesnaye of OCF Private Lending  he will take your money and will not provide the service he Promise.

Francisco de la chesnaye had me fill out a bunch of paperwork write a check for 500 dollars and send it to him FEDEX, he said this was refundable if I didn't get the loan. This paperwork was to get funding for my real estate projects. Francisco approved my loan and assured me he would get me the funds for my house projects as a ASSET BASE FUNDING. After he took my 500 dollars he did not do anything else. He gave me the name of some bogus insurance firm and told me to submit additional paperwork to them. The next thing I knew this insurance company wanted more money upfront. I was hesitent to pay these funds but went ahead because it seemed legit. Well long story short I lost another 2k and never received funding. The insurance company is being sued by many people including francisco himeself, how ironic.

After I contacted fransicsco for a refund he refused to refund my monies. He tried to say OCF private lending provided the services for 500 dollars. What a scam, I am the one who filled out the paperwork , I fedexed to OCF and I wrote the 500 dollar check. OCF private lending cashed my check and said you are approved. If you carefully read his website you will notice it says you will be refunded 500 dollars if you are not approved. Well francisco approves everybody and takes the 500 dollars and never does anything else. This is a prime example of people taking advantage of honest folks trying to fund their business ventures. To make matters worse Francisco said I should sue the isnurance company to get my 2k back. I told franccisco he should file the claim on all of his clients behalf since this was OCF business. Of course he declined. I have not filed a claim because this is just a bunch of crap and a waste of time and energy

I hope this helps keep other honest people from losing monies to a shady company and individual. I dont know why these guys dont get shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCFPrivate-Lending/las-vegas-Nevada-89134/OCFPrivate-Lending-Francisco-el-OCF-will-take-your-money-and-never-provide-funding-las-veg-957496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCFPrivate Lending