Complaint Review: OCWEN

• Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: 569dmv — port orchard Washington
OCWEN
west palm beach, Florida USA

OCWEN Intentionally trying to foreclose on home before 90 days late . rejecting payments that are less than 30days late. west palm beach Florida

In july i was informed that this company had purchased my loan from homeward residential. this is the 4th time loan has been sold to another company since 2004. They informed me that my payment has been increased by almost 50 dallors more a month. did not think anything of it but after reading other complaints i will investage to see why it has went up. my mortgage is due the 1st of every month with a 16day grace period. So when the 16th came and work was slow I called them to let them know i would be making payment late. they instructed me that i could make it into two partial payments. I was thinking cool. so i did. Only to find out a month later they rejected the payment and sent it back. in which meant i had 1100.00 floating somewhere. i was not informed they rejected the payments. I had only found out by going online and had noticed that my october payment was not posted as being paid. So i investaged through payment hidstory where there i had noticed at bottom of page it had been rejected and sent back..to where who knows. on top of finding this out they had also charged me 10.50 for property inspection fee and two rejection fees and certified mail fees. in which i never recieved any certified mail for. Since only finding this out on november 25th < I called them they told me they never except partial payments. i asked why was i instructed to i could make partial payment. all they could say was i was instructed wrong. So I recieved the moneygram return codes. only to find out when i went to money that they were wrong. so i have been calling them back since monday. i have been getting run after run even from there supervisor. On wednesday i find out that the return codes they have given me was infact not from money gram but there own personal reference. That they would have the codes today 11/29. just got off phone with these really rude people with still another run around now they are telling me that they will not have the codes from 3 to 5 business day from when they were rejected. i told them well i can count and their has been more then 20 business days since rejected. then they tried to give me same codes as before for money gram and i informed him again you just said you don't have them and these two codes are not valid at moneygram.    i am just sssssoooo frustrated with this company. i get rude people, they say one thing and do the opposite. they are all a bunch of liars that do not know consumer rights . I had also was looking into the documents in which tjey post online of my loan and they had re writen tearms of my loan, in which i had no knowledge of nor was contacted about. when i mention this to them they say they don't know what i am talking about. ,,, i just keep getting run around after run around. i have spoken to someone 7 times since monday. each one tells me something different with where my money is........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-/west-palm-beach-Florida-33416/OCWEN-Intentionally-trying-to-foreclose-on-home-before-90-days-late-rejecting-payments-1103009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN