Complaint Review: OCWEN Bank

• Submitted: Thu, October 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 08, 2009

• Reported By: Mary — San Antonio Texas U.S.A.
OCWEN Bank
Ingenuity Dr. Orlando, Florida United States of America

OCWEN Bank - Ocwen Loan Services LLC They can't read a contract! Orlando Florida

Ocwen was charging me for forced placed insurance for the house.  I contacted their insurance company to file a claim.  The adjuster came to the house and looked at the claim and then told me that Ocwen had not purchased a policy on the house and that I was not covered by their insurance company.  I called Ocwen and all of a sudden, they took $6700 off my excrow account.  They have given me nothing but headaches.  I filed bankruptcy to keep them from trying to take the house.  I am current on the house.  I threatened to take the information I had in writing from the Insurance company to the US Dept of Housing and Urban Development and then file suit against them and press criminal charges against them with the US Attorney General for FRAUD.  Well all of a sudden Ocwen modifies my mortgage, reduces my payment from $1352 a month to $465.17 and $128.00 for escrow of taxes and insurance and my house's initial loan payoff 4 went from $84000 to $66500.  I am now down to 64,000 on the house.  I filed bankruptcy and then converted to chapter 7.  I have to stay here for two years after the bankruptcy because I can't get refinanced anywhere until that time frame is up.  But believe me.  I watch them like a hawk.  I send my payments in by certified bank draft directly from my checking account through my bank bill pay.  They can't say the payment was not paid.  When this time period is up and I have everything in good order I am going to sell this house and the next house I get I will build from the ground up paying as I go.  I will never accept Ocwen on my account again and I will suit anyone that tries to force me to let them service my loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-Bank/Orlando-Florida-/OCWEN-Bank-Ocwen-Loan-Services-LLC-They-cant-read-a-contract-Orlando-Florida-506175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN Bank