Complaint Review: OCWEN FEDERAL BANK

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2003

• Reported By:Hartford CT
OCWEN FEDERAL BANK
Ingenuity Drive West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

OCWEN Federal Bank & Ocwen Financial Corp. & Moss Codilis, & Litton Loan ripoff, kleptomaniacs, robber barons, fraudulent ripoff business Orlando Florida

Dear Fellow Victims:

While the Hanson vs. Ocwen nationwide class action lawsuit see-saw, majory-daws through the Federal Court, Marcia and Joanne are absolutely correct. It is time for some non-violent self-help from each of us Ocwen victims.

I actually submitted a teensy-wensy ad in a local Connecticut newspaper about 16 months ago and got an overwhelming response.
I would be more than willing to participate in any national newspaper ad. Just tell me where and to whom to send part of the assessment.

Actually, since hundreds of you have already entrusted me with your financial information (names, addressed, phone numbers, social security numbers, bank and loan numbers, etc.), I would be willing to volunteer myself as a custodian for the collected contributions needed to put a notice in a national newspaper.

For those of you is interested, my address is available by email (as well as posted in some of these ROR comments here: just do a name search at this website for "Kweku").

I would also urge everyone here NOT to lose faith just yet. Keep your eyes open and come back to this website often during the next ten days, so that you can follow any updates I may have regarding this class action lawsuit that may not be available anywhere else online.

If anyone of you saw Jason in "Friday the 13th" or Freddie Kruger in "Nightmare on Elm Street" (the series), you know it is not easy to tackle a monster. It takes time and resourcefulness, and trust me, it is harder when the beast is spending our monies to fight back to stay immortal.

But in my Book, there is only one immortal, invisible, God only-wise. The battle is truly God's, and He is leading us to vanquish the foe! I am 100% with you on this, Marcia and Joanne!

Kweku
Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2003 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-FEDERAL-BANK/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/OCWEN-Federal-Bank-Ocwen-Financial-Corp-Moss-Codilis-Litton-Loan-ripoff-kleptoman-68726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN FEDERAL BANK