tractor

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Advocate4U — Portland Oregon
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING LLC
PO BOX 6440 CAROL STREAM IL West Palm Beach , Florida USA

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING LLC Falsified my information to all credit bureaus, has my payments on hold and changed my note without notification West Palm Beach Florida

I have been trying to fix my loan since August of 2013 when GMAC officially transfered to OCWEN according to the customer service people. The payment has doubled and without notice. The terms have changed from the original transfer in FEb of this year. I found out today that the credit bureaus see this account as closed as of July 2013 and that they owned the account since it began which is also not true.  Please please let us all know what you have experienced so we can fix this mess. My life depends on this situation as I am terminally ill and cannot go through this chaos alone. Everytime I call I get a different answer to this problem.

Please visit www.nationalmortgagesettlement.com for more details.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-LLC/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-LLC-Falsified-my-information-to-all-credit-bureaus-has-my-payments-1090092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN LOAN SERVICING LLC