Complaint Review: OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: ben — Alta Loma, California
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC Fraudulent billings and harmful Servicing Practices, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Having the same issue with this company!

My Mortgage was transfered from AHMSI to Homeward and from Homeward to OCWEN on 2/19/2013. I have never had any late or missed payment previously. Upon taking up my account, OCWEN sent me a bill in which they claimed that I owed collection costs of $2, 277.99. This amount was never reflected in my billings with the two previous servicing companies and I had never missed a payment or being late on a payment.

I called OCWEN to complain about the mysterious fradulent charge and they said they would research in 20 days and they never did anything about removing the charge. They soon reflected another $640 as late charges, 2 weeks after I complained. Now they are claiming that I owe them $6, 792 from nowhere.  They would not respond to phone calls or written communications. I have reported this to the Calif. State Attorney General's office and now I am seeking individuals and Attorneys that would like to bring a class action law suit against OCWEN.

Please contact me ASAP, at (((email redacted))) if you are interested in organizing a class action law suit against this monstrous company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-LLC/internet/OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-LLC-Fraudulent-billings-and-harmful-Servicing-Practices-Internet-1041088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC

Having the same issue with this company!

AUTHOR: frustrated07 - ()

tHi,

I stumbled across this website looking for more information on this company, Ocwen, since my account was moved from Homeward to them a couple of days ago, without any notice by the way. I was told by Ocwen that their records show that my monthly mortgage is $1586. I have never paid this amount for my mortgage! My mortgage has always been $1081 a month. The lady stated that I have $2000 and some odd dollars in fees, I have no idea what these fees are, and if I had an issue I would have to fax to their research dept my complaint and explain the issue so that they can "look into it" in the meantime I still have to pay the extra $386 on my mortgage. I have had no progress with this and I am furious to say the least. I have read many rip off reports and bad reportings on this company, I don't see why a lawsuit hasn't been filed on them a long time ago, or why they're still in business for that matter. I'm glad I came across your post because I also want to file suit against this company. You cannot include email or phone numbers on this site so I will include my email address in word form below so we may discuss this further. It is, t cooper one two eight three at gee mail. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully we can resolve this!