Complaint Review: OCWEN LOAN

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Pam — Parma hts Ohio United States of America
OCWEN LOAN

OCWEN LOAN illegal fees, sells off personal information against my wishes Internet

Pam, Cleveland Ohio..This company bought me from Litton Loan. I had a Loan Modificaton and doing well.  As soon as Ocwen bought me 2 mths later to my surprise they slammed me with late fee and orgianation fee and fee from everywhere.  I contacted the attorney who did the modificationa and he review it. They are illegal but Ocwen refused to remove it.  Also they gave my contact information out against my wished and it still continues to this day to people trying to sell me a modification again.  This company refused to work with people.  I dont think they ever speak english at all.  On top of that they try to collect furture payments from me. I contact everyone I could think of and they ask Ocwen their opnion but ocwen said its in their right and it is left go.  Meanwhile I still have all these illegal fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-LOAN/internet/OCWEN-LOAN-illegal-fees-sells-off-personal-information-against-my-wishes-Internet-927480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN LOAN