Complaint Review: OCWEN Lending

• Submitted: Thu, December 16, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

• Reported By: Corriene — Kenmore Washington United States of America
OCWEN Lending
1661 Worthington Road Suite 100 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

OCWEN Lending I NEED A LAWYER! This company is trying to take my house. Is there anyone is Washington State that can help me. I agree with all the reports and these people are taking homes and killing our econom West Palm Beach, Florida

I live in Washington State and need an attorney to assist me with the roller coaster ride with OCWEN LENDING in West Palm Beach Florida.  I have been getting the run around and have made 100 phone calls, 100 emails, 100 mailings and still they tell me I don't have the paperwork to them. I have sent $$$$$$$$$$ which they won't apply to the loan, they tell me it is in a holding account.  They paid my insurance on the house but won't talk to me.

Can someone help me?  Please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-Lending/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/OCWEN-Lending-I-NEED-A-LAWYER-This-company-is-trying-to-take-my-house-Is-there-anyone-672470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN Lending