Complaint Review: OCWEN Loan Servicing LLC Or OCWEN Federal Bank FSB

• Submitted: Thu, July 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: Je — KISSIMMEE Florida U.S.A.
OCWEN Loan Servicing LLC Or OCWEN Federal Bank FSB
Nationwide United States of America

OCWEN Loan Servicing LLC Or OCWEN Federal Bank FSB SAXON MORTGAGE,NOVASTAR INC NO HELP WITHIN HOME MODIFICATIONS ORLANDO WEST PALM BEACH ILLINOIS, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: To the former employee of Ocwen in lantana

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Former Employee

I applied for a loan modification in NOVEMBER 2009.  I had never been late on a payment since i got the loan. When I found I could no longer keep up with my payments, i applied for a loan modification.
I submitted ALL of the information that was requested to Ocwen. Then the Ocwen fast dance and shuffle began. They have "lost" or have claimed to not received my paperwork on no less than 5 occasions. Once they do acknowledge receipt of something, they will then ask for additional information.I receive a letter stateting that the loan modification has been denied for missing documents.I sent Ocwen my fax confirmations that does confirm that was sent out to them and all documents needed to reapply.They don't have any answers as to WHY they didn't ask for said "information" prior.

Then we hear nothing from them for 4-6 weeks. Multiple phone calls are either ignored, or answered by some rep in an India Call Center. [continued below]....
..... Forget about trying to communicate with these people in India!!!

After providing ALL of the information that was requested... I have not receive any response,till June 1 2010.when i got served with a summon for foreclosure of the property.
WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY.I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF COMPLAINT AND LAWSUITS CONCERNING FRAUD WITH OCWENS HOME LOAN CUSTOMERS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-Loan-Servicing-LLC-Or-OCWEN-Federal-Bank-FSB/nationwide/OCWEN-Loan-Servicing-LLC-Or-OCWEN-Federal-Bank-FSB-SAXON-MORTGAGENOVASTAR-INC-NO-HELP-WIT-621591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN Loan Servicing LLC Or OCWEN Federal Bank FSB

To the former employee of Ocwen in lantana

AUTHOR: Deanna - (U.S.A.)

I am interested in talking with you regarding your employment with Ocwen.  Our company has a proposition for you!  please contact ycartmiller@comcast.net

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Former Employee

AUTHOR: Ronald - (U.S.A.)

I did foreclosures for Ocwen Federal Bank/Ocwen Financial and we would not return phone calls to those that were asking for loan mods.Reason we made money on foreclosures by selling your home to a broker for fees,gifts and cash.I put in my 2 week notice as the stress from what we did to these customers caused me to quit and testified on how I was taught to make money and not care about who we foreclosed on.I was glad to be able to help in those lawsuits against this company.