cholesterol

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2014

• Reported By: Kim — Two River Wisconsin
OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC
1661 Worthington Road Suite 100 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Financial Corporations illegal practices, denied twice for home modification, ignored court requests, unrealistic fees, rediculous interest rates West Palm Beach Florida

I have 2 times to get a loan modification once they claim they lost it, the second time they said I made too much money.  What they quoted as my income was much more than I was making.  They said I must have made errors in my documents and I would have to refile.  I payed a lump sum to get caught up, but in the end I had to file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.  I payed the attorney extra to help get a home modification.  OCWEN would not respond to the attornies, they did not show up for court, and did not respond to the court when sent a letter by the court.  OCWEN would not accept reduced payments that my attorney said to pay, so I had to come up with another lump sum; but OCWEN says I owe more and the fees are absolutely rediculous.  To top it off my interest rate just went up from 6.5 to 9.5, and the letter stated it can go up every 6 months until it reaches 15.5%.  This all started when my husband was layed off several times until he finally lost his job.  I still work, but I worked a consistent 50-60 hours a week for 10 years; until my company pulled all overtime.  I have tried my hardest to try to keep up to date and pay what I owe, but I awlays seem to owe them more.  I also think it is illegal to not cash a check for 2-4 weeks after they receive it.  I am at my wits end and do not know where to go for help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-Loan-Servicing-LLC/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/OCWEN-Loan-Servicing-LLC-Ocwen-Financial-Corporations-illegal-practices-denied-twice-fo-1172253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC