Complaint Review: OCWEN Loan Servicing

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Harriedtube12 — Perkinston Mississippi
OCWEN Loan Servicing
3451 Hammond Ave. Waterloo, Iowa USA

OCWEN Loan Servicing Round about methods of working with client-not showing partial payment made. Waterloo Iowa

I am having trouble catching up a missed payment for December, 2013. Ocwen has fairly innundated us with phone calls requesting payment ASAP, but I have told them several times of my financial and medical problems, as I only get paid on the 1st and 3rd of every month(disabled Vietnam veteran, and auto accident victim).

My wife and I purchased a place in Prineville, Oregon in 2008 to retire to, but have never been there, counting on family members there to get it ready for us. That didn't happen, and now my medical condition precludes our living there.  We are trying to sell the place in Prineville while at the same time attempting to work out a loan modification with OCWEN, who seem determined to drive us into forcloseure.

They asked us if we had any savings, 401K, IRA, stocks, bonds or family members that we could get money from and when I told them that the only reason we could afford the payments to begin with was due to my dusability income, they were none to pleased. [continued below]....

.....

Then they said that I had not properly filled out the modification paperwork that I had sent them, when infact I had not sent them anything yet; and that they would send the paperwork again for me to fill out, which was totally different than what they had sent to me before, which I had not returned to them because in it they required access to my bank account, Which the VA would not allow for a second home, unless it were on a VA loan.

My wife and I are going to try the latest set of papers OCWEN  has sent but I don't see much hope for a viable resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-Loan-Servicing/Waterloo-Iowa-50704-078/OCWEN-Loan-Servicing-Round-about-methods-of-working-with-client-not-showing-partial-payme-1118182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN Loan Servicing