Complaint Review: OCWEN Mortgage

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Jenn — Elkhart Indiana
OCWEN Mortgage
Internet USA

OCWEN Mortgage Denies HAFA relocation funds without cause. Sacramento California

I have an approved short sale on my home and I applied for the $3,000 HAFA relocation funds through OCWEN. Initially, OCWEN denied my request after I vacated the home and had it all nice and clean for them stating tthat I failed to submit opie document to them with in the 14 day deadline. I wrote a rebuttal letter seeing as the document they were referring to was never requested in the original package I received in writing with a 14 day deadline. This document was an afterthought.

I just received word that OCWEN is again denying my HAFA funds but are not giving a reason why. I would like to know how many others are turned down by OCWEN because the American people have no rights when it comes to this program. Even if you meet all of the qualifications it just depends on what kind of mood the underwriter is in or who you know. I would like to see a class action law suit for all of the people who qualified but were denied.

Jenn

familygal1@aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-Mortgage/internet/OCWEN-Mortgage-Denies-HAFA-relocation-funds-without-cause-Sacramento-California-1061017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN Mortgage