Complaint Review: OCWEN loan services

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Shocked — Pueblo Colorado
OCWEN loan services
Carol stream, Indiana United States of America

OCWEN loan services I requested the amount to bring my boy friends balance current and paid 6600+ over the phone. Next month he has a balance of 1376 due in March. We asked what this was and they told us 688 was unpaid Carol stream, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: move

OCWEN loan services acquired my boyfriends home loan, he got behind, and the home was heading into foreclosure. Upon learning of this, I called OCWEN and requested the amount due to make the account current. Over the phone she told me $6600+ was due to make the account current. I gave her a payment over the phone. This was the end of january 2013. The next payment was suppose to be due in feb 2013.

However, when my boyfriend made his feb payment, they told him the mortgage was not due until march and he owed $1376... Exactly doubled his mortgage payment. They said 688 was a fee of some sort and the other 688 was the march mortgage.

He paid $688 in Feb and $688 in march. I don't understand how now they have 600 in a suspense account and say he owes nearly $2000 now. I can see online where he has paid 700 towards his mortgage. Please HELP! What course of action do we have?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN-loan-services/Carol-stream-Indiana-60197/OCWEN-loan-services-I-requested-the-amount-to-bring-my-boy-friends-balance-current-and-pa-1037974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN loan services

move

AUTHOR: BEAR - ()

Don't wait for them to take your place. Start looking for a new home. Don't give them a another dime. In the end you will most likely loose.....like the rest of us. You may as well keep some of your money. By now your boyfriends credit is already shot. Don't let it run on for months and months before they finally get you out. Even if they cut some deal with you , you won't be able to trust it. How and why the FEDS let this crap happen is beyond me.

.........................BEAR.......................