Gods

• Reported By: Rick — Imperial Missouri
OCWEN
5516 Lehigh Ln Imperial, Missouri USA

OCWEN OCWEN IS RIPING PEOPLE OFF Imperial Missouri

My loan was transfered to OCWEN Loan about a year ago and they raised my loan by 200.00 dollars. At the time I didn't give it much thought. I should have. Then in Feb. 2013 I got a notice stating that I was late sending my payment in. So the next month, I made sure that I was several days early. I got another statement stating I was late again. So this time I sent my payment in express mail overnight. They didn't cash my check until after the 17th of April. I was so mad. I called them. All I got was an East Indian who could hardly speak English. I got the run around. In May I called them again. All I got was the automated system. I made the payment again by express mail. Ounce again they didn't cash the check until the 17th. I called agian and couldn't get anything but the automated system. This is BS. Unfortunately my wife passed away on May 27th 2013. So I moved into an apartment which is cheaper by a long shot. OCWEN can have the house. Good luck to them getting their money. They can have one of their East Indians or their Germans move in. For all of you who are dealing with OCWEN and are in the same situation, do yourself a favor, if you can, wait until they foreclose and then file chapter 7. OCWEN seems to have a habit of letting people file bankruptcy and then foreclosing and slaping the homeowner with a bunch of legal BS. I feel sorry for the hardworking American these days. It seems as if we are the Minority now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN/Imperial-Missouri-63052/OCWEN-OCWEN-IS-RIPING-PEOPLE-OFF-Imperial-Missouri-1070695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN