Complaint Review: OCWEN

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Dawn — Temecula California
OCWEN
12650 INGENUITY DRIVE ORLANDO, Florida USA

OCWEN has failed to supply me with requested loan documents, initiated a loan modification without my knowledge or approval and scared away my tenants causing me a loss of income. ORLANDO Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Possible help?

Ocwen has done many things they shouldn't have. One of their representatives visited my property and spoke with my tenants. The repsentative said many house around there were going into forclosure and they should find another place to live. My property wasn't even close to being in forclosrue but my tenant's got sacred and vacated the property and broke the lease. This caused me to lose out on the income from another year's lease.

Ocwen has also begun a loan modification that I was completely unaware of and didn't approve. My invoices also reflect forbearance payments and a balance that I know nothing about. I have requested to receive copies of the loan documents but haven't received anything but a generic letter saying they'll respond in 20 days. Which they have failed to do twice.

Ocwen has modified my loan payment without my written authorization and they have my fixed iinterest loan interest rate scheduled to increase by 1% in October 2014 and another .0625% by October 2015. This would inscrease my monthly payment by $ 181.00 compared to what I paid in 2009. How can a loan servicing company change the interest rate charged on a mortgage without my written permission? This company is insane!

I think they need to be sued but I don't know where to start. I hope this report gives me a direction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN/ORLANDO-Florida/OCWEN-has-failed-to-supply-me-with-requested-loan-documents-initiated-a-loan-modificatio-1128039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Possible help?

AUTHOR: outlawed1 - ()

I have been getting the run around from Ocwen (originally GMAC) for almost 2 years now so I feel your pain. The repeated request of documents and re-applying, back & forth game. I have been in constant contact with my local HUD advisor (who has been very helpful) and have also successfully filed a complaint through my state's Attorney General's office. Today I was approached by a company out of CA who seems to know exactly what I'm going through and is offering to help. They've been calling me for a couple weeks now and I have been avoiding them but I finally decided to hear them out. Now I am no spring chicken and am fairly weary but I am going to continue listening to them. They are talking about sueing mortgage companies in some sort of a "group" fashion. If you'd like to keep in contact with me I'll try and leave my contact info here. myrandomemail6a6z at g mail.