Complaint Review: OCWEN

• Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Colorado Colorado
OCWEN
PO Box 785052 Orlando, Florida India

OCWEN Loan Modification From Ocwen - Very Very Terrible Service !!!! Orlando, Florida

I recently was approved for a loan modification from Ocwen. They requested I put down a down-payment for "X" amount, but needed for me to sign a "loan modification agreement" first before I pay this down-payment. They mention I should recieve this "loan modification agreement" within 7 to 10 business days. I wait and wait and still no "loan modification" in the mail. I call and let them know I've not received the "loan modification agreement", so they said they will go ahead and re-mail the "loan modification agreement".

Till this day 10 business days have passed and I have not received this "loan modification agreement" by mail so I called back the second time and told them just to e-mail it to me instead, this was just getting ridiculous. The "loan modification" was supposed to have already been signed and sent (faxed) back by a specific date. Now that I've printed it from the email, I call Ocwen to notify I recieved the "loan modification agreement" by email "FINALLY" and they told me its too late to send it in...."what kind of crap is that !"

* This company is terrible all together, customer service is terrible / they have a "I dont care about you" type of atitude. They just do NOT understand and care. I've had Countrywide in the past, there customer service were pretty sharp compared to these knuckle-heads.....

* The Feds Need To Shut This Company Down - Too Much Bad Is Coming From This Company And VERY Low Confidence w/ Among Its Customers/Consumers !

Jon
Colorado, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN/Orlando-Florida-32878/OCWEN-Loan-Modification-From-Ocwen-Very-Very-Terrible-Service-Orlando-Florida-408998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN