Complaint Review: OCWEN

OCWEN
P.O. Box 785056 Orlando, Florida United States of America

OCWEN Ocwen, HSBC Bank They stole our money and Home. Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Ocwen

I love how mortgage companies can steal your money and home. We had trusted a mortgage company but they soled our note to Ocwen that likes to steal your money and home. They don't care if you have a 7 month old baby that has to live on the street now, Because when you call them they don't want to talk to you to try and work something

This mortgage company is nothing but a fraud, and something needs to be done about this. They should have their money stolen and their homes taken away, and I would like to know how they expect to sell all these homes that they are forclousing on. I guess they don't care all these homes will sit and rot away, I know I would care because they are not selling that is my paycheck, so I would call and try to work something out with the land owner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN/Orlando-Florida-32878/OCWEN-Ocwen-HSBC-Bank-They-stole-our-money-and-Home-Orlando-Florida-494584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN

Ocwen

AUTHOR: JensDad12 - (USA)

Please see Case#24145 concerning Ocwen Class Action lawsuit on this site.  Good luck.