Complaint Review: OCWEN

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2014

• Reported By: Sk — mesa Arizona
Internet USA

As I read all the reports about Ocwen, mine seems rather trivial, but it is a rip-off just the same and it is theft. Ocwen escrows for my homeowner's insurance premium.  My homeowners insurance company, Farmer's (which could be another rip-off story) over charged for my premium, but returned the overpayment to Ocwen.  This happened in May.  I have been contacting Ocwen since May,2014 to find the refunded money, which should have been either credited to my escrow account or returned to me.  Ocwen has done neither, but worse, Ocwen has ignored every form of correspondence from me.  Their "Ombudsman" is a big joke and wouldn't get involved.  Phone calls are put on endless transfers and looped back to the same prompt system repeatedly and then disconnected.  I had no choice when my mortgage company chose Ocwen to service the loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCWEN/internet/OCWEN-OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-OCWEN-EXECS-WHEN-WILL-THEY-GET-PRISON-TIME-Internet-1172931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN