Complaint Review: OCZ Technologies

• Reported By: Unhappy — Algonquin Illinois USA
OCZ Technologies
SanJose, California United States of America

OCZ Technologies No warranty or support SanJose, California

This company does not honor warranty, after one of my ssd drives failed I contacted tech support.

I would like to point out that you never get to talk to a person and you will need to keep your recept cause it is required thankfully I was able to print a copy from my newegg account. The drive came with a 3 year warranty as can be seen at newegg's site. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227373 but after producing everything this company hoped I wouldnt have they simply lied and said the drive only has a 2 year warranty and closed my ticket also blocking by email replies. I was courteous so I can't really understand the rudeness but i guess more and more companies are showing there poor commitment to quality and service. I purchase alot of computer hardware but will never purchase from this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OCZ-Technologies/SanJose-California-/OCZ-Technologies-No-warranty-or-support-SanJose-California-1008774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCZ Technologies