Complaint Review: OEM Auto Partz-Nissan

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Brandon — Springfield Missouri
OEM Auto Partz-Nissan
15722 Valley Park Lane Victorville, California USA

OEM Auto Partz-Nissan $320 plastic trim piece arrives broken after waiting a month. Offered to send replacement, never received. Victorville California

On the 9th of Feburary 2014 I placed an order for a $320 trim panel for my 2012 Nissan GT-R. After waiting a month for the item to arrive I opened the box to find two of the attachment tabs were broken. This expensive piece of plastic was hardly wrapped in a thin, foam type wrap which was the only thing between the part and the shipping box. When I removed the trim piece and noticed that it was damaged I called the company and talked to someone in the parts dept. I explained my situation to this person which looked up my order and offered to send me a replacement. During our conversation this person looked up the availablity of this part and told me that there were 19 available and that he would get one sent out to me right away. It has now been over three weeks and I have not received a thing. It was hard enough to justify the purchase of this over priced replacement part and now I am no better off, plus I'm out over $300 on this deal. I told the person that I needed this part before a show, which is next week. I plan on filing a dispute with my credit card company so that I can purchase another one from a company that wants to do business with me, that cares about their customers. If you are needing OEM replacement parts I highly suggest that you save yourself the headache and find another company than oemautopartz.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEM-Auto-Partz-Nissan/Victorville-California-92394/OEM-Auto-Partz-Nissan-320-plastic-trim-piece-arrives-broken-after-waiting-a-month-Offer-1130985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM Auto Partz-Nissan