Complaint Review: OEM Bumpers.com

• Reported By: J Shan — League City Texas United States of America
OEM Bumpers.com
222 W. FAY AVE Addison, Illinois United States of America

OEM Bumpers.com AutoBodyFit.com Painter is color blind Addison, Illinois

I ordered a Bumper Cover for my 2010 Toyota Tundra on the 16th of October 2012.  On the order I specified that it be painted Metallic Slate, to match my truck.  Never heard a word from them until 31st of October the day they shipped.  The email said that the freight company would contact me to schedule a delivery time.  Never heard from them, I had to call to set time.

After receiving the bumper on November 9, I started to install it on the truck, The paint looked like it matched.....
after having it installed my wife came out and said,  why are you putting that on your truck, its not the same color.
I never really paid any attention to the color, paying very close attention to the installation, it was not the same color, way too much blue.

I stopped everything and started to call OEM Bumpers, it was 4:30 Central Time, They were open, just not answering. [continued below]....
.....  I got on line and looked up the charge on my credit card and got the phone number off it.

They did not answer either.  I then sent an email to claims@oembumpers.com.

Heard nothing Monday, called Auto Body Fit Tuesday around 4:00 talked with a girl there, no help said she would call me back before they closed...she didn't.  Funny that nobody has a name there.

This went on until the 16th when I get an email that says that they cannot proceed with any action on the order.  Signed by....you guessed it... NOONE..  DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEM-Bumperscom/Addison-Illinois-60101/OEM-Bumperscom-AutoBodyFitcom-Painter-is-color-blind-Addison-Illinois-976241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM Bumpers.com