Complaint Review: OEM Pacific Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Ms.A — Selden New York United States of America
OEM Pacific Inc.
20729 DEARBORN STREET Chatsworth, California United States of America

OEM Pacific Inc. BATTERY KING UPON RECEIPT OF ORDER RECEIVED EMPTY ENVELOPE. ITEM WAS TO BE REPLACED OVERNIGHT DELIVERY AND I'M STILL WAITING...STAY AWAY..SCAM ARTISTS!!!! Chatsworth, California

I MADE A PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER THROUGH AMAZON...FOR BEGINNERS IT TOOK FOREVER TO ARRIVE... I COULD HAVE WALKED IT HERE SOONER!!! AND THEN TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY WHEN THE PACKAGE MY ITEM WAS NOT ENCLOSED..THE ONLY THING INCLOSED WAS THE INVOICE. I CONTACTED THE SELLER IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT...AND SPOKE TO A REP NAMED RAMONE...WHO AT THAT TIME INFORMED FOR ALL THE TROUBLE I EXPERIENCED HE WAS SENDIND OUT ANOTHER BATTERY USPS OVERNIGHT DELIVERY AND SENDING ME AN E-MAIL TO CONFIRM. NEEDLESS TO SAY I RECEIVED NO E-MAIL OR PACKAGE THE NEXT DAY. WHEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM AGAIN...NO ANSWER!!!! I GUESS I SHOULD'NT BE SUPRISED!!!! I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH THIS SELLER AGAIN...STAY AWAY...FAR AWAY MY CONCLUSION IS THAT THIS SELLER DOES NOT STAND BY THEIR WORD OR THEIR PRODUCTS!! I HAVE ALSO REPORTED THIS  SITUATION TO AMAZON. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THEY'RE A BUNCH OF SCAM ARTISTS AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ....AND HOPE YOU'LL GO AWAY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEM-Pacific-Inc/Chatsworth-California-91311/OEM-Pacific-Inc-BATTERY-KING-UPON-RECEIPT-OF-ORDER-RECEIVED-EMPTY-ENVELOPE-ITEM-WAS-TO-B-948438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM Pacific Inc.