Complaint Review: OEM Pacific

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: ripped_off_by_OEM_Pacific — Santa Rosa California United States of America
OEM Pacific
20721 Dearborn St. Chatsworth, California 91311 Internet United States of America

I placed an Internet order with OEM Pacific on DEC 20, 2012 for 2 cell phone batteries. I got a notice that my order has shipped along with a USPS tracking number the next day. However, by Jan 8, I still did not receive my order and USPS tracking also indicates it did not receive the actual package, only electronic information.

I called OEM Pacific and someone there assured me they will ship another set. Again, I got a USPS tracking information. On Jan 18, I still did not receive my order and I called again and was told they were out of stock. SOUNDS FISHY? So, the 2 USPS tracking numbers I received were a delay tactic to make me believe they actually shipped my order.

What I'm going to do and what should every customer should do who has experienced this with OEM Pacific:

1. File a complaint with the US Postal Service for using their service to send bogus tracking information on packages they never shipped nor intended to ship.
2. File a complaint with PayPal and dispute charges. Enough complaints may cause PayPal to terminate this company's credit card merchant account, which will make it more difficult to conduct online sales.
3.  File a complaint with FTC - www.ftc.gov Every complaint is one complaint closer to get OEM Pacific investigated.
4. For California residents, file a complaint with the CA Department of Consumer Affairs - http://www.dca.ca.gov/consumer/complaints.shtml

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEM-Pacific/internet/OEM-Pacific-I-was-RIPPED-OFF-LIED-TO-TRICKED-by-EMPTY-USPS-TRACKING-by-OEM-PACIFIC-Inte-999489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM Pacific