- Report: #999489
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: OEM Pacific
OEM Pacific20721 Dearborn St. Chatsworth, California 91311 Internet United States of America
OEM Pacific I was RIPPED-OFF, LIED TO, TRICKED by EMPTY USPS TRACKING by OEM PACIFIC Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I called OEM Pacific and someone there assured me they will ship another set. Again, I got a USPS tracking information. On Jan 18, I still did not receive my order and I called again and was told they were out of stock. SOUNDS FISHY? So, the 2 USPS tracking numbers I received were a delay tactic to make me believe they actually shipped my order.
What I'm going to do and what should every customer should do who has experienced this with OEM Pacific:
1. File a complaint with the US Postal Service for using their service to send bogus tracking information on packages they never shipped nor intended to ship.
2. File a complaint with PayPal and dispute charges. Enough complaints may cause PayPal to terminate this company's credit card merchant account, which will make it more difficult to conduct online sales.
3. File a complaint with FTC - www.ftc.gov Every complaint is one complaint closer to get OEM Pacific investigated.
4. For California residents, file a complaint with the CA Department of Consumer Affairs - http://www.dca.ca.gov/consumer/complaints.shtml
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEM-Pacific/internet/OEM-Pacific-I-was-RIPPED-OFF-LIED-TO-TRICKED-by-EMPTY-USPS-TRACKING-by-OEM-PACIFIC-Inte-999489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.