Complaint Review: OEM Parts Bin

• Updated: Sat, May 26, 2012

• Reported By: DTK — Athens Georgia United States of America
OEM Parts Bin
17150 Margay Avenue Carson, California United States of America

OEM Parts Bin Auto Parts Warehouse, US Auto Parts As described by many others, they charged my debit card for $1. WHen it took, they charged it for $127.00. I reported it to my bank and they cancelled my card. I also emphatically agreed to prosecute Carson, California

As many have stated, they charged my card for $1. WHen it took, they levied a charge of $127. I have not, will not, do not need this company or its product. I have called my bank and they cancelled my card. THey also asked if I would like to press charges, to which I emphatically replied YES! I hate thieves and deceitful companies who cheat innocent and hard working people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEM-Parts-Bin/Carson-California-90746/OEM-Parts-Bin-Auto-Parts-Warehouse-US-Auto-Parts-As-described-by-many-others-they-charge-888818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM Parts Bin