Complaint Review: OEM Parts Bin

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Rachel — Madison Alabama United States of America
OEM Parts Bin
17150 South Margay Carson, California United States of America

OEM Parts Bin Auto parts warehouse? Low-life thieves stole fraudulent illegal disgusting pathetic Carson, California

*General Comment: OnlinePartBin.com is NOT Affiliated with The Parts Bin

OEM Parts Bin aka Autopartswarehouse.com aka partsbin.com somehow stole my debit card number and made fraudulent unauthorized charges to my bank account. They first charged $1, probably to see if it was a legitimate card number, then once they realized it was they charged $580.89. It showed up as OEM parts bin on my account. I've never ordered auto parts from them or even heard of any of these "businesses" until I researched them and realized they are all part of one big scam. I can't comprehend how they're still getting away with this as I've read numerous claims just like mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEM-Parts-Bin/Carson-California-90746/OEM-Parts-Bin-Auto-parts-warehouse-Low-life-thieves-stole-fraudulent-illegal-disgusting-p-952908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM Parts Bin

#1 General Comment

OnlinePartBin.com is NOT Affiliated with The Parts Bin

AUTHOR: Onlinepartbin - ()

Hi, I am the owner of OnlinePartBin.com and have had many of my customers recently mention negative reviews online. I did some more digging when a customer brought up some of the specifics.

The purpose of this review is to clear up any confusion about who we are. Online Part Bin is NOT associated IN ANY WAY with The Parts Bin, Parts Train, or any of their other affiliates.

They are based out of California, and we are based out of the San Antonio, TX area.

We specialize in New Bumpers and Fenders, Painted to Match your vehicle, and Shipped to your door. They do not offer a paint service on any of their parts.

This is not trying to drum up business for our company, but it is trying to clear up any concerns from our potential customers about ordering a painted to match bumper or fender. You will get your order, it will be right, and we stand behind EVERYTHING.

Thank you for taking the time to read this review.

Fred