Complaint Review: OEM Parts

• Reported By: April — Alabama United States of America
OEM Parts
Ozark, Alabama United States of America

OEM Parts Car Of My Dreams Turning Into A Nightmare Ozark, Alabama

I got the car of my dreams within the past month. 1992 pontiac firebird. I ordered 2 automatic window switches for this car. I figured everything was going to be good. Since I ordered online i paid with my debit card. This company charged the bank but i never got my merchandise. They said online 5-7 business days. I waited two whole weeks and nothing. not even an email. so i searched the name of the website and one of the first things to come up was that they have been committing fraud since 2006. Online Buyers Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2011 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEM-Parts/Ozark-Alabama-/OEM-Parts-Car-Of-My-Dreams-Turning-Into-A-Nightmare-Ozark-Alabama-749040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM Parts