Complaint Review: OEM wheels plus

• Reported By: salex — riverview Florida United States of America
OEM wheels plus
4770 E WESLEY DR Anaheim, California United States of America

OEM wheels plus OEM Wheels Plus OEM Rims Ripped off. Anaheim California

I also purchased rims from OEM wheels Plus.  All was fine until a few months into owning them.  I took my VW into my tire place and and them check all tired bc i started to get vibrations like crazy.  The tire place showed me that all rims were bent.  I almost cried. OEM would not give me a refund or a new set.  All i can say is this company makes cheap cheap rims.  DO NOT BUY>  I will also contact the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 04:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEM-wheels-plus/Anaheim-California-92807/OEM-wheels-plus-OEM-Wheels-Plus-OEM-Rims-Ripped-off-Anaheim-California-954034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM wheels plus