Complaint Review: OEMBUMPERS.COM

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: DStorm — Torrance California United States of America
120 W. Fay Ave Addison, Illinois United States of America

OEMBUMPERS.COM OEMBUMPERS.COM Do Not Have a Painted Bumper Shipped!! Paint = 2 out of 10 Quality Addison, Illinois

One should not purchase bumpers from this company.  I was hopeful when I found this company on the internet.  I needed a painted bumper cover.  I gave them the color code and over $450.00 online to do this simple job a normal paint and body shop could do.  I received the painted bumper via Greyhound bus lines and went to the shipping station to pick it up.  After opening the package on-site, I noticed that the paint job was terrible.  I could have done a better job.  It looked like someone in sutobody shop 101 did this for his/her first project.  It was caked in corners, the color was not the color I ordered, the paint was cracked in several locations and the bumper was a bent lopsided used one that was clearly in an accident before.   I just wanted what I paid for so I could install it on my car...that's all I wanted.  A 450 dollar product not a one that looked like a $75 dollar refurbished home project.

I called the company to discuss what to do.  They told me to send it back.  I did and filled out a Greyhound damage report.  They refunded only the cost of the bumer and kept $117 for the paint.  It's been a month since I placed the order and it is truly not worth the time, hassle, bad quality bumper/paint to deal with this type of service on-line particularly with this company ever again.  Go to a local shop and see the what your getting before you pay!!  I hope this company is not doing this to multiple customers and profitting from customers that give up.  Off to the the BBB to report this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEMBUMPERSCOM/Addison-Illinois-60101/OEMBUMPERSCOM-OEMBUMPERSCOM-Do-Not-Have-a-Painted-Bumper-Shipped-Paint-2-out-of-10-Q-880811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEMBUMPERS.COM