Complaint Review: OFF

• Reported By: MEDITECH35 — MARSHILL Maine USA
OFF
UNK UNK, Massachusetts United States of America

OFF CASH ADVANCE CORP HARRASSING DEBT COLLECTION UNK, Massachusetts

A man named Simon keeps calling my home and place of work.  He will call for an hour straight and tie up all the phone lines.  I work in a hospital so this is a big deal!

He claims that he is collecting a debt that I accrued via pay day loans thru Cash Advance.  But can't be specific as to which Cash Advance company I owe or provide me with a Validation Notice.

I have reported the phone number to the FTC, local police, and work security.  He wants me to pay $684 to pay off this said loan and then send a seperate money gram to obtain a receipt.

I have verbally notified him not to contact my place of employment but he continues to do so.  I have told him I am not paying any debt without a validation notice of the said debt.  And he still continues to call.

How do you make them stop?  He told a co-worker that he was coming to get her.  He has cursed out other co-workers.  He is breaking all the rules and yet I still can't get him to stop calling... HELP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OFF/UNK-Massachusetts-/OFF-CASH-ADVANCE-CORP-HARRASSING-DEBT-COLLECTION-UNK-Massachusetts-949421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OFF