Complaint Review: OFFICE MAX's

• Reported By: najem — Brooklyn New York
OFFICE MAX's
, Select State/Province USA

OFFICE MAX's I GOT RIPPED-OFF Brooklyn New York

*Consumer Comment: What price did they quote you BEFORE you had them send the faxes?

I went to this OfficeMax with the intention of faxing an legal document that totaled 4 pages. Once the fax was complete, I was asked to pay for the service. This is where I GOT RIPPED-OFF. She said the total for faxing 4 PAGES was $16.34! I thought she was joking. In fact, I asked her one more time if she was serious.  Her response was definitely She was realy serious.  I was just two blocks away from my house; where it will not even cost me ten cents. This how,  I GOT RIPPED-OFF by OFFICE MAX Store.  Faxing 4 PAGES for $16.34!.

Here I was hit by a shock

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OFFICE-MAXs-/Select-StateProvince/OFFICE-MAXs-I-GOT-RIPPED-OFF-Brooklyn-New-York-1135291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OFFICE MAX's

What price did they quote you BEFORE you had them send the faxes?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Was it the same as what they actually charged you?  Oh, wait, you didn't ask did you?  How smart is that.

So, what again, was the Ripoff?

YOU WERE NOT RIPPED OFF, YOU WERE STUPID!