• Report: #132061

• Submitted: Sun, February 20, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 25, 2009

• Reported By:Lynnwood Washington
OFFICEMAX
By Alderwood Mall Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

OFFICE MAX employees are filthpig perverts Lynnwood Washington

*Consumer Comment: I wonder how that lawsuit went...

*Consumer Suggestion: Just my Opinion...

*UPDATE Employee: What does this have to do with Office Max?

*Consumer Comment: ??

*Consumer Comment: I would definitely recommend consulting with an attorney if you haven't yet.

*Consumer Comment: i am now filling a law suit against them

*Consumer Suggestion: Do not give out personal info

me and my mom went to the office max by the alderwood mall in lynnwood washington last weekend and the employees there are disgusting perverts!! we were trying to find a printer for my new computer and the ""printer dude"" as they call him was no help with printers at all- in fact i think he thought he was on a dating service or something because the entire time he was ""helping"" me he never looked at anything but my chest!!

i got fed up and my mom said that we were leaving and he tried to talk us out of it and even said that if i needed some inhome help he was well equiped to assist me!! yeah right dude!! he licked his lips constantly and i mean its just not cool to comeon to someone in your store that just wants to buy a printer ya know? get a clue!!

so finally we settled on a printer and i filled out the sales slip information for them and this scumbag starts calling me and he even called me at 11 oclock two nights ago and was breathing heavy and saying all kinds of sick stuff to me!! i told him i am going to call the police for this sexual advances and he hung up but i'm so sure i really believe he wont call me back now!!

stay away from the alderwood mall officemax if youre a girl because they are sick sick pervs there!!!

Denise
Lynnwood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2005 01:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OFFICEMAX/Lynnwood-Washington/OFFICE-MAX-employees-are-filthpig-perverts-Lynnwood-Washington-132061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OFFICEMAX

I wonder how that lawsuit went...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

It's a pity that she never posted about what happened with the lawsuit.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Just my Opinion...

AUTHOR: Sliverline - (U.S.A.)

When I feel as though I am not being treated with respect or that someone is publicly humiliating me I do not continue my business with that individual. In your case, why did you not consult with a manager after this incident took place? I can understand being timid and possibly trying to smile things off but if you honestly felt uncomfortable then you should have done something about it.

That's like girls who go up to football players room's and then claimed they were raped but a decent woman would not have gone up there in the firs place. The same can be said in your situation. I would have immediately told this person to stop looking at me in a certain way because he was making me feel uncomfortable. If he did not stop after that I would have gone to his manager and made a complaint against him.

I'm not making excuses for what this guy did but I also believe you let it go too far.

What does this have to do with Office Max?

AUTHOR: Brent - (U.S.A.)

You have to love when a person has an experience with 1 person, then applies that 1 persons personality to 10,000 other people. I would comment further but seriously... would she understand?

??

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

Uhmm I am concerned.
You felt him harrass you and you and your mother felt uncomfortable but yet you continued with the sales and bought a printer, and even better, filled out a form with all your information on it?
Sweetie, how old are you?

I would definitely recommend consulting with an attorney if you haven't yet.

AUTHOR: Timothy - (U.S.A.)

Denise... have you spoken with a lawyer yet? I would be really interested to hear what he has to say about your potential for a civil suit against Office Max.

Unfortunately, I don't think you would succeed in a claim against Office Max, but I could well be wrong. I would definitely recommend consulting with an attorney if you haven't yet. If you want some advice on how to find an attorney who can work with you if you are financially strapped, let us know via an update.

I hope the police are working to end this harrassment.

i am now filling a law suit against them

AUTHOR: Denise - (U.S.A.)

o.k. now since this perv and his late phone calls have not stopped i have called the police and made the formal complaint against them and the lynnwood police said i can be filling like some kind of civil law suit against that store for not stopping the behavior and i got a restrainting order!!

this is like the worst type of sexual pervart behaivior i have ever been thru and it is going to stop!!! now!!! i havent ever givin anyone my personnal information out for a d**n printer before and i finaly bought one at bestbuy down the other side of the mall and i have told the ""printer dude"" this but hes still calls me and my mom later and later at night and says discusting things to us!! the police are on to you sicko!! this is going to stop now!!!!!

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Do not give out personal info

AUTHOR: Doc - (U.S.A.)

DO NOT give out your personal info in a retail situation, for A LOT OF REASONS!

No need. Pay by CASH or CREDIT CARD, but not personal check which is an inviation for fraud and ID theft, and also what heppened in your case.