Complaint Review: OG&Associates, Oscar Granados

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: angryapplicant — Alabama
OG&Associates, Oscar Granados
2049 Silas Deane Hwy Suite 1c Rocky Hill, Connecticut USA

OG&Associates, Oscar Granados OG & Associates2049 Silas Deane Hwy Suite 1CRocky Hill, CT 06067 Hello, My name is Osca (If you get this letter its a job scam) they fish on monster and other websites for your resume and are located in Rocky Hill Connecticut

I recived a phone call and two emails indicating the desire of this company to set up an interview for a job. After further research I learned this was a scam. If you recieve this letter or one from anyone else from this company, disregard it and don't waste your time.

OG & Associates

2049 Silas Deane Hwy Suite 1C

Rocky Hill, CT 06067

Hello (your name will be here),

My name is Oscar Granados, I am the President of OG & Associates.  About a year ago I have recently expanded from Louisville, Kentucky into our new location in Rocky Hill, CT.

After reviewing the resume you submitted online, I feel that you would qualify to meet with me to discuss your qualifications further.  I am an established business owner since 2007 and I plan to open 3 more CT branches in 2013. Consequently it is essential that I fill my openings ASAP.

Experience isn't required.  I have a no-seniority policy, so I care more about your potential than your experience. However, I do require a fearless personality: someone who is equipped and able to take on my challenging career opportunities.  Presently, I am offering entry level positions in my Management, Marketing/Sales, and advertising/PR, departments. I offer PAID training for all of my openings and comprehensive benefits for all my management employees.

My assistant Shayna can be reached at 860-757-3670 or by email at OGAssociates@careersdept.com

Shayna is currently holding my calendar and knows the best days and times that we may be able to meet and discuss your qualifications.  She is very knowledgeable and should be able to help you with any questions you may have.

Please contact Shayna ASAP; I cannot postpone fulfilling my employment demands.

I look forward to meeting you soon!

Thank you!

Oscar Granados

OG & Associates

https://twitter.com/ OG_and_Assoc

https://www. facebook.com/pages/OG-and- Associates/499743310095709

****  Please DO NOT reply directly to the Presidents email.*****

For any questions, concerns, scheduling ... please use the HR Administration Email

Thank you for your cooperation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OGAssociates-Oscar-Granados/Rocky-Hill-Connecticut/OGAssociates-Oscar-Granados-OG-Associates2049-Silas-Deane-Hwy-Suite-1CRocky-Hill-CT-1088590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OG&Associates, Oscar Granados