Complaint Review: O'Grady Plumbing

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: El Gato Guapo — San Francisco California
O'Grady Plumbing
1610 Evans Ave San Francisco, California USA

O'Grady Plumbing DISHONEST AND DECEPTIVE PLUMBING COMPANY San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: APOLOGY FOR WRITING THIS MALICIOUS REPORT

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Paul O'Grady confronts Ezekiel Booker about why he wrote a frivolous nasty untruthful review about him:

WARNING *** BEWARE *** WARNING I HAD A DECEPTIVE, UNPROFFESIONAL AND DISHONEST EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY -- THEIR ADS SAID THEY WERE OFFERING FREE ESTIMATES BUT THIS IS A "BIG LIE", AT THE END THEY WILL TRY TO BILL CLIENTS FOR THE TIME THEY SPEND TO DO THE ESTIMATE. I WAS LUCKY I SAW THIS SCAM RIGHT AWAY -- I COULD SMELL SOMETHING VERY FISHY AND I ENDED UP USING THE SERVICES OF "LOW COST PLUMBING" A BUSINESS RAN BY EZEKIEL BOOKER -- AN HONEST PLUMBER IN SAN FRANCISCO I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE COMPANY THAT ENDED UP DOING THE WORK, ALL I WANT IS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THE COMPANY I AM REPORTING WILL LIE AND SEND YOU INVOICES -- EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY WON'T DO IT AT THE END THEY WILL THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OGrady-Plumbing/San-Francisco-California-94124/OGrady-Plumbing-DISHONEST-AND-DECEPTIVE-PLUMBING-COMPANY-San-Francisco-California-1059264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O'Grady Plumbing

APOLOGY FOR WRITING THIS MALICIOUS REPORT

AUTHOR: EZEKIEL MAURICE DAVID BOOKER - ()

THIS  REPORT  WAS  ANOTHER   MISTAKE  I  MADE  ---------------  I  CAN'T  EVEN  REMEMBER  WHY  I  WROTE  IT

I   APOLOGIZE   TO  EVERYONE   I   HAVE  SLANDERED  WITH  NO  REASON  AT  ALL  -------------- LET'S  LIVE  WITHOUT ANGER  TOWARDS   OUR   FELLOW  BROTHERS

I   NEVER  MET  THIS  PERSON  AND  I  HAVE  NEVER  BEEN  IN  TOUCH  WITH  ANYONE  FROM  THIS  COMPANY -------------- THE   REVIEW  IS   A   FAKE!

I  APOLOGIZE  WITH  THE  MR  OGRADY ,  THE  ONLY  PERSON  I  DO  NOT  APOLOGIZE  WITH  IS  THE  PERSON  WHO IS   BEHIND  ALL  THIS ---------------  THE  " IL  CAPO  DIL  TUTTI" ,  THIS  PERSON  IS  JONATHAN  MILLINGTON  FROM  ACE  PLUMBING  AND ROOTER,  THE  ACE  OF  "BAIT  AND  DECEIVE'

EZEKIEL MAURICE  DAVID  BOOKER

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Paul O'Grady - ()

If you read the report on O'Grady Plumbing and think it may be true feel free to watch the video link above of me confronting Ezekiel Booker and you be the judge.

I run an honest reputable technically advanced plumbing service company and will do so until the day I stop working. I suggest Mr. Ezekiel Booker, the owner of an unlicensed plumbing company, learn his trade and take a test to become a licensed plumber. When he has done that Ezekiel should continue to learn his trade and do good business. And then, perhaps people will call you based on the merits of your work not the slanderous vocabulary you have written about O'Grady Plumbing.

--Paul O'Grady