planet

• Updated: Fri, March 12, 2010

• Reported By: OK Auntie — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
OKDHS - Canadian County
7901 E. US Highway 66 Internet, Oklahoma United States of America

OKDHS - Canadian County OK DHS destorying families & taking sides Internet, Oklahoma

Oklahoma DHS workers: destroying lives & taking sides in a most appalling manner

My sister recently had her children "temporarily" removed from her home after several false accusations made about her by her dead beat ex-husband and his wife. The DHS worker who came to the house was exhaustingly rude and manipulative to my sister, assuring her that if she did everything as she was told to do that her children would be returned to her. They took the kids into state custody and then placed them with the accuser, never bothering to do a proper check into the state of that household.

Since birth, those children have been surrounded by a large and loving family. As soon as they went into the father's home, he refused to allow any of us contact with the kids. After the first week and we finally got to see the children at the Juvenile Center, they expressed thier desire to return home. Then, after several weeks with virtually no contact, they began to make "new" and distressing accusations against thier mother, obviously having been coached by thier father and his wife.

The DHS worker, Linda Brazell, who was assigned to the case, immediate took sides and began a friendship with the father and his wife. I personally observed the overly friendly relationship between them, as did all my siblings and my mother who were present.

Linda then continued to treat my sister with bias, everyday calling her and telling her things the children has suppossedly told her. The one conversation I managed to have with my niece, she informed me that the DHS worker told her that her mother was a druggie and a liar. When confronted about this, she just said "Kids do say things", at which point, I was like "exactly". Yet everything the kids are now saying about thier mother is true? Now everyday that those kids are in the home of this man there are these new accusations being made, and DHS is doing nothing to protect the rights of my sister to block this parental alienation. They are, in fact, leading it on, as I have reason to believe they are leading the children into these lies along with him.

When DHS first showed up, they had the police in tow, who insisted on searching her home, saying that calls had indicated she used drugs. There were no drugs or paraphenelia found in her home, yet they removed the kids anyway. Regretfully, my sister did take and fail an initial drug test for marijuana. Turns out she had smoked some at a friends home ten days prior to the test, and being that she doesn't smoke often, had no idea the stuff stays in your system for weeks. However, she has since passed two subsequent tests. Now that that reason for stealing her children is gone, there are the "new" accusations that are being thrown at her because of the manipulation of this man and his wife. It has now been nearly a month since anyone in my family other than my sister has had contact with the children, and DHS will do nothing about it. They don't care that all the family events we always shared together have been ruined because we can't even gather without hurting because we now have two missing members.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OKDHS-Canadian-County/Internet-Oklahoma-/OKDHS-Canadian-County-OK-DHS-destorying-families-taking-sides-Internet-Oklahoma-580368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OKDHS - Canadian County