Complaint Review: OKDHS

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Lawton Oklahoma
OKDHS
.okdhs.org Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

OKDHS, Oklahoma Department Of Human Services Careless Oklahoma City Oklahoma

My mom, sister-in-law, and I went to the Lawton DHS office to apply for food stamps. We have 8 people living in our house and it is getting hard to feed all of them since my brother, my sister-in-law and I lost our jobs. We make about $3,800 a month which is $3 to much!

Thats right $3 freken dollars to much! FORGET THE OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE ALL IN THE NEGATIVES! FORGET THAT WE HAVE 2 KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 5!

WE MAKE $3 TO MUCH!

The lady told me that if I went out and got pregnant tonight I would gualify tommorow. Or if we were addicted to drugs or had HIV/AIDS we would qualify, or if we were INDIAN we would qualify! But since we are good ole americans that make $3 to much we don't qualify!!!

Oh and less we forget that I am disabled under the State of Oklahoma!! In fact I recive services from the Department of Rehabilitation and Vocation Services.

BUT WE MAKE $3 TO MUCH!

Emily
Lawton, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OKDHS/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/OKDHS-Oklahoma-Department-Of-Human-Services-Careless-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-426199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OKDHS