Complaint Review: OLD HOMESTEAD TREE FARM

• Updated: Sun, December 06, 2009

• Reported By: TOM — STROUDSBURG Rhode Island USA
OLD HOMESTEAD TREE FARM
1165 STROHLS VALLEY ROAD LEHIGHTON, Pennsylvania United States of America

OLD HOMESTEAD TREE FARM MISS LEADING PRICES. THEIR ADD SAYS 24.99 FOR CHRISMAS TREES TAX INCLUDED. I WAS CHARGED 51.00 FOR A 7 FT TREE LEHIGHTON, Pennsylvania

OLD HOMESTEAD TREE FARM ADVERTISED  CHRISTMAS TREES  FOR 24.99 TAX INCLUDED. I WAS CHARGED  51.00 FOR A 7 FT  TREE. I WAS  CHARGED TAX.

I WAS CHARGED 6.75 A FOOT. I ALREADY HAD THE TREE ON  TOP OF MY VAN.

YOUR ADD SAYS  24.99 SHE TOLD ME THAT IT DID DID NOT INCLUDE BLUE SPRUCE.

I DIDNT KNOW THAT I WAS CHARGED TAX UNTIL I WENT HOME & I LOOKED AT MY RECEIT. I WAS CHARGED TAX. NOWHERE IN THE ADD DOES IT SHOW A CERTAIN PRICE PER FOOT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OLD-HOMESTEAD-TREE-FARM/LEHIGHTON-Pennsylvania-18235/OLD-HOMESTEAD-TREE-FARM-MISS-LEADING-PRICES-THEIR-ADD-SAYS-2499-FOR-CHRISMAS-TREES-TAX-534850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OLD HOMESTEAD TREE FARM