Complaint Review: OLG Property Management

• Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: mack — Clanton Alabama United States of America
OLG Property Management
Nationwide United States of America

OLG Property Management The company is posting a job ad on CraigsList and will send you a offer letter if you respond. They want to gather your information for calnsestine purposes. Birmingham, Nationwide

They send out a message that looks like this:

,_--_..,-,-._-,=,=.-.,,===-,.-,-,,=
.,,,,--__--=,.=-.__==.-=,_-,._
--=_-=,_..,,-.,,-=_-.=--._..--=.===-=-__.
_=-=,,__.,-=_.-,==.-.,=,,=__---.=-,_.,.,-=-_=

Hi "your name"

Thank you for your interest and your recent resume submission. My name is Maribel Beegle and
I am the Human Resource Manager that is in charge of the hiring process for our company
OLG Property Management. I've look over your application and due to the high amount of
replies that we've gotten regarding our recent classifieds posting, I wanted to contact
you as soon as possible and see if you would be interested in setting up an interview with us.

Before I continue let me tell you some background information about OLG Property Management:
We are an established Rental Company that was founded back in 1984 and we've grown immensely
since then. Unlike other rental companies, we hope to foster a fun yet efficient environment
for our employees since we have the firm belief that if we provide our employees with a
welcoming work atmosphere we will see an increased return in productivity. Candidates should
consider themselves self-starters and be able to work efficiently with minimum supervision. Other
skills like great interaction with employees of all levels of the firm, strong communication
skills, organization skills etc. are also valued very highly.

Our company aims to build a strong bond with its employees and therefore we offer benefits
packages for you and your family plus we thrive to pay our employees a higher hourly wage than
any of our competitors. We will be discussing compensation and benefits a little bit more in
detail during our interview when we are in a more private environment instead of public emails.

Now due to our policies I will not be able to schedule an interview with you until you have
filled out one of our online applications which can be found on our company website.
Please visit http://olgmanagement.com/job_application/ and fill out our short application so we can move on
with the interview process. Each applicant is required to have a personal application code
in order to fill the application.

Your code is: ___________

Since we have received such a high number of replies to our job posting I will only be able to
hold your application on my desk for 1-2 days more so please do not wait too long to fill out
our online application! I will contact you as soon as I receive your online application!

Now if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!
Hoping to see you here for an interview soon,

Maribel Beegle
Human Resource Manager
OLG Property Management

.,-,___-,_,_._=,._-.=,.-,==--._.=._-,=
__._==,=__=-,=.,.,,-,_._..__.,,.
-=.,_,_,-_===-.=,==._..__--.=,_-,=
-,,=,...-.=.,-_=..,_.-==._==,..
--_==_.,.-.=__.==,.,,==,__,.=-==,_--

They then send you to fill out a personality test, and then to a web site for a credit report. I fell for it up to the credit report part and stopped. I did get a real credit report, but who knows how much information they got off my key strokes.

BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OLG-Property-Management/nationwide/OLG-Property-Management-The-company-is-posting-a-job-ad-on-CraigsList-and-will-send-you-a-663352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OLG Property Management