Complaint Review: OMAX65

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: lace — Harker Heights Texas
OMAX65
1812 W. Burbank Blvd. Burbank, California USA

OMAX65 I was on Amazon Kindle and a pop-up came up for free watch for shipping & handling. Well I went for it. A couple of weeks ago I was charged $95.00 and two days ago I was charged $49.95 again. When I called I was told that the S&H was to try out the watch and if not sent back in two weeks they charged for watch and $49.95 as a monthly enrollement . I was just charged again for the $49.95 and received another watch. I am sending the watch back but they will not do anthing about the $95.00. I should have known better. Burbank California

I was on Amazon Kinkle and a pop-up came up that I had won a watch for S&H. I went for it. I received the watch within a week and two weeks later was charged $95.00.

I was charged another $49.95 again and received another watch. I called the number given on my bank statement and was told that the S&H was just to try the watch and if not sent back then they charged for the watch and a monthly fee for membership and then sent another watch each month.

I saw nothing in the form I filled about these charges. I cancelled the whole thing but she could not do anything about the money already taked out of my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMAX65/Burbank-California-91506/OMAX65-I-was-on-Amazon-Kindle-and-a-pop-up-came-up-for-free-watch-for-shipping-handlin-1057318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMAX65