Complaint Review: OMAX65

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Naresh — North Arlington New Jersey
OMAX65
1812 W. Burbank Blvd #110, Burbank, CA 91506 Burbank, California United States of America

OMAX65 VOLVADO omax65 Sneaky; Hid the real price Internet and charge huge amount after trial Burbank, California

*UPDATE Employee: Volvado.com Management Response

I went to get on a website I use regularly and got a survey popped up.  I was lead to between it was part of my trusted website. I took the survey and was offered a gift for the survey (by OMAX65)and just pay S&H.  I received the gift/watch within a few days.

When I went on the website that came with the watch/gift to give feedback, it took me to the rip-off website and I found out I would be charged $95.00 for the watch/gift so my total for this watch/gift would be $105.00.  I immediately call the 800 number and told them the watch will be returned to them.  I received a confirmation number to cancel the transaction but they have still charged me the account and are not processing the refund!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMAX65/Burbank-California-91506/OMAX65-VOLVADO-omax65-Sneaky-Hid-the-real-price-Internet-and-charge-huge-amount-after-tri-1038194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMAX65

Volvado.com Management Response

AUTHOR: Senior Management - ()

Your consumer complaint regarding an order placed with "Volvado.com" that offers watches on a 14 day trial period has been brought to our attention.  We apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience with Volvado.com

We encourage our customers to read and agree to the terms and conditions as clearly stated on the order page prior to placing an order.  Please feel free to visit Volvado.com.

However, we also do not like to report unhappy customers.  Please let us know if your issue was resolved. Email us at [email protected] and include your full name and zip code.  We will gladly issue a full refund (if not processed already) if you were unhappy with the product you received.  Keep in mind that refunds can take up to 5 business days depending on your financial institution.

We look forward to hearing from you.

- Volvado Management