Complaint Review: OMEGA RELOCATIONS

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: audi8575 — fort lauderdale Florida United States of America
OMEGA RELOCATIONS
W 76 STREET HIALEAH, Florida United States of America

OMEGA RELOCATIONS YIGAL AVIANI OMEGA RELOCATIONS HORRIBLE SERVICE HIALEAH, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Truth

Warning!!!

I was dealing with Mr Benjamin Shimshon from the above mentioned company.
They promised me and we agreed in a price of $1224 including shipping, handling, taxes etc. DOOR TO DOOR.
I got my stuff only in 3 months instead of 30 days, and they sold me stories, about inspection and delays, tried to blame other companies.
I caught them in numerous lies, before their biggest scam, when they charged me another $600 before I could get my belongings.
I was gonna send all my stuff back, I was so mad at them cheating me with the price.
I am going to file a law suit against them for giving false information and cheating customers.
Don't you ever ship with them, there is another OMEGA shipping company and they try to use their good name to get customers.
Worst customer service ever. I am so disappointed. Please spread the message and be alert about shipping from abroad to the US or the US to Israel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMEGA-RELOCATIONS/HIALEAH-Florida-33016/OMEGA-RELOCATIONS-YIGAL-AVIANI-OMEGA-RELOCATIONS-HORRIBLE-SERVICE-HIALEAH-Florida-1024759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMEGA RELOCATIONS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth

AUTHOR: Omega Relocations Inc - (United States of America)

To Whom It May Concern:

Unfortunately, the comments that you had read are not correct.

The person who wrote the report stated a quote he was provided for our door to door service for packing, ocean freight, customs clearance and delivery. Our rates do not include third party services, such as destination port charges, taxes, duty and customs inspections. His shipment had two (2) inspections which we advanced the charges we were billed AT COST, which he failed to state in his post.   The first inspection took place at origin; the second inspection took place at destination. Unfortunately inspections contribute to delays.

He also failed to state that 30 - 45 days he was advised of was specifically for ocean transit time from when the goods departed the origin port and arrive to the port of discharge.  At no time was advised that that transit time from date of pick up to date of delivery.

Since the events of Sept 11, 2001, more and more personal effects shipments are receiving at least an x-ray inspection.  Some shipments receive more than one at destination.  Some receive inspections at origin too.  Unfortunately these are things that no one has control over.

While we can understand that no person would be happy to know if his/her shipment receives inspections or delays resulting from inspections, however, the fact of the matter is he is the consignee of the shipment which is why he is responsible for those charges.