Complaint Review: OMNI Services

• Reported By: Dan — Redding California United States of America
OMNI Services
3809 East Hwy 82 Gainesville, Texas United States of America

OMNI Services office supply SCAM Gainesville, Texas

I was contacted by a lady claiming to be from a closing business from a neighboring small town in rural Northern California.  She said she had just gotten off the phone with the local chamber of commerce and they suggested that my business might benefit from some cheap supplies.

She said she was trying to get rid of their inventory and quoted some incredible prices.  For example, she had post-it pads for .99 each.  I asked for 36 ($36 worth, right?).  I also said I would take a package of their scotch tape for $2.49.

When the boxes arrived, there was huge amounts of quantity in them.  Then the invoice came a week later.  My $36 worth of post-its turned into 36 DOZEN packs at a charge of $427!!  The rest of the items were no exception.  On the bottom of the invoice they have written that no claims are allowed unless made within five days after receipt of goods.  Nice touch.  I've called every day without response to their 'customer service' number 888-612-1293.  I'm not paying until I hear from them.

I'm willing to pay for what I committed to for the prices I agreed to.  My calculations show a total of $233.05 plus shipping.  Their invoice reflects $2069.70.  DO NOT fall for this like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMNI-Services/Gainesville-Texas-76241/OMNI-Services-office-supply-SCAM-Gainesville-Texas-923653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMNI Services