Complaint Review: OMNI-wifi

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bob — Branson Missouri
OMNI-wifi
101 Hanover Street Portland, Maine USA

OMNI-wifi OMNI -wifi is a scam. Their equipment is junk. You can buy better at the Dollar store!  Potland Maine

Where do I start? Well, I guess I should of taken the time to do a little more research on OMNI-wifi before ever buying anything from this company! So if your reading this hopefully you won't have purchased anything yet from Phil Hahn. He is apretty good scam artist, I mean salesman. I needed a way to broadcast wifi to my customers at my business. After listening to Phil we gathered up $1500 and sent it to him. About 2 weeks later I received a box with my new equipment. (Park camp spot). As I opened the pkg. I noticed right away a problem. It was used!! The wireless router was a 4 year old linksys router from Wal-Mart. It ha a sticker on it that said "Special use router." So I called Phil up and questioned what he sent me. He said "Yes it was used but had the same warrenty as the new. I plugged it all in and it worked ok for a few months.

I don't want to bore you with all the going back and forth with reprogramming and having local people to try and get it to work. So if you want to know more about this part, just ask.

This is my end result! After 2 years of not having a stable and reliable system I have given up on this equipment. The acturep service rep in the area said he has not been happy with Omni wifi and is no longer willing to sell it becauseodd the problems he has had. I told Phil I would like to just send this faulty used equipment back And get a refund. He has told me its outside of the time for a refund and he would not do that. He stretched the time out so long this is how he gets out of refunding his customers. He will not return phone calls or emails. I have also reported him to the BBB so you will also be able to read my story soon on their site. All I'm asking for is a little customer service. I have had nothing but trouble and just simply want my money back. I will gladley take this report down when Phil makes it right with my business! If your reading this, than you will know how Phil's customer service really is.

I had to go buy all new equipment from a different company and it is working like a dream. So save yourself the trouble and do not buy from this company. If you do, it's your fault!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMNI-wifi/Portland-Maine-04104-/OMNI-wifi-OMNI-wifi-is-a-scam-Their-equipment-is-junk-You-can-buy-better-at-the-Dollar-1050339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMNI-wifi