• Report: #1019738

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: LEON WASHINGTON — SAN FRANCISCO California United States of America
293 JEFFERSON STREET SAN FRANCISCO, California United States of America

ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY,INC They won't honor the receipt,its says 7 days exchange it was only 15 minutes SAN FRANCISCO, California

I was going in to look at a lens for my camera,a salesperson showed me another lens instead saying its better after I paid for it I went a block before I decided let me check online and see whats up with this lens I just bought.It cost 30 bucks on online I paid $500 for this so I looked at the receipt and it says I have 7 days to exchange item.I went back 15 minutes late and the guy who sold me the lens left and they wouldn't honor the exchange saying they can't do nothing the salesperson is gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ON-LINE-CAMERA-GALLERYINC/SAN-FRANCISCO-California-94133/ON-LINE-CAMERA-GALLERYINC-They-wont-honor-the-receiptits-says-7-days-exchange-it-was-o-1019738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY,INC