Complaint Review: ON THE MOVE MBILE DISC JOCKEYS

ON THE MOVE MBILE DISC JOCKEYS
688 MANSION ST. bristol, Pennsylvania United States of America

ON THE MOVE MBILE DISC JOCKEYS BOB WHAT A SLOB bristol, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Bob not pretending to be other people

*Consumer Comment: IT'S ALWAYS DANNY PRIMO HUH BOB?

*General Comment: On The Move Disc Jockeys

*Consumer Comment: Bob - On the Move - has a great reputation

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More untrue claims from Dan Primo and Always the Best of Times.

I was at a wedding done by BOB OF ON THE MOVE MOBILE DJS. It was the most half a**ed job I have ever seen. The man was in the cheapest tux you can buy. It was full of lint and needed to be ironed. His phone book ad states he uses (state of the art) equipment. I work at sam ash music. He used the numark mix 2. It is the bottom of the line. Peavey 12's $119 each. When they hired him he said he had back-up equipment. I looked in his red pt cruiser and saw nothing. I found this a little odd. For a man that has been doing it for 20 years. During the introductions he spoke way to fast. You couldn't understand a word he said. He was late getting to the event. He siad he had another gig before this one. No wonder he stunk. I suggest to all that see this to look elsewhere for a dj. Ask them for photos of the equipment they use. Ask to see the back-up's Please don't think being a dj for many years makes them any good. In this case it was not so. You are paying to rent a sound system. You should get the use of a good one. RANE, PIONEER, DENON, are names you should look for. If you can,Talk to former clients of the dj and see what they have to say. Make an informed choice. And you'll be glad you did. Go around on the move or your event will suck. Has ours did.    MATT G. 16 yrs.at sam ash

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ON-THE-MOVE-MBILE-DISC-JOCKEYS/bristol-Pennsylvania-19056/ON-THE-MOVE-MBILE-DISC-JOCKEYS-BOB-WHAT-A-SLOB-bristol-Pennsylvania-632275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ON THE MOVE MBILE DISC JOCKEYS

Bob not pretending to be other people

AUTHOR: Dawn - (United States of America)

I am not Bob.  Anybody from the BCBS knows my husband Lonnie and myself.  Nobody has stooped to your level, Danny, by claiming to be other people.  You are ridiculous...  Your grammar is atrocious, your wording of phrases peculiar, and that's how I can tell it's one person trying to ruin a good. long held reputation of On the Move.

To all who read these reports looking for a good DJ, call Bob for references.  You'll get many satisfied customers, including businesses. I would be surprised if you got any worthwhile references from Always the Best of Times

IT'S ALWAYS DANNY PRIMO HUH BOB?

AUTHOR: ME TOO! - (United States of America)

Could it be that stink? How can you prove who posted the comments on your company? Why would Danny Primo trash you? What reason would he have? You didn't use a bullshit complaint to tarsh him. Or did you? I guess you have never made a typo in your life? FLYINRIDER  gets around alot. Talk about pretending to be someone else. It's you! BOB SETELEN  Folcroft also you! Anna from ga. also you.  To hear you tell it. If you say something you can't prove you can be sued for slander. I hope he sues you.  If what you say is so. Why don't you have flyrider call him? ANNA call him? Anybody else call him?  Your full of s**t BOB!  Moreover why don't you just go kick the guy's a**? Your a big dude! Oh' that's rite your affraid of him! You hide behind your computer and run your mouth. How brave you are. p***y!

#3 General Comment

On The Move Disc Jockeys

AUTHOR: Mike Reinig - (United States of America)

Bob is one of the of the most professional and conscientious DJ's I have ever worked with.  He has done 2 functions for my family and I have been to functions he has worked at.  The Rip Off report is completely bogus.  This guy is just trying to diss his competition.  Just ask anyone who has actually hired On The Move and they will verify what I am saying.

Michael Reinig

Bob - On the Move - has a great reputation

AUTHOR: Dawn - (United States of America)

I am a former client of On the Move, would absolutely use him again, and is the only recommendation I give to anyone who asks.  Bob did an excellent job at my wedding and my niece's wedding and have never heard a bad word from anyone who used him.

He was professional. All my guests - young and old - absolutely loved him.  He was impeccably dressed in a tux (and mine was an outdoor wedding), he experienced no equipment problems, does not talk too fast, and has a great professional reputation in the area, with both personal events and business events (local bars, etc).

Anyone reading this report should search Always the Best of Times and compare the writing from them and this report.  You will notice there's not much difference.  Matt G is just another rename of the same person trying to tarnish Bob's great reputation. Don't pay any attention to this garbage.

Call Bob for your event, get references, and see for yourself.  I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied with the outcome.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More untrue claims from Dan Primo and Always the Best of Times.

AUTHOR: Bob - (United States of America)

Anyone that reads these lies are to be made aware that they are in fact written By a Danny Primo. Simply type his name into the above search engine and you will see that this is a weak attempt to discredit me and my business. He has written things about me to in order to make it look as other people have in fact written these false accusations.We are able to back up the way we dress and the equipment we use and any one is invited to meet and see us at any event.We can back up our background with actual clients and refferals from past clients. This person will dealt with under the laws of the internet and cyber bulling. All these and any claims written by this person should be taken with a grain of salt and are pointless. Thank you!!!