Complaint Review: ON THE MOVE MOBILE DISC JOCKEYS

• Reported By: Unhappy — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
ON THE MOVE MOBILE DISC JOCKEYS
688 Mansion Street Bristol, Pennsylvania United States of America

ON THE MOVE MOBILE DISC JOCKEYS WHAT A MISTAKE!! Bristol, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: ALWAYS PRIMO HUH BOB?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebutting more lies from Dan Primo

I was married three years ago.  At the recommendation of a friend I used BOB SETELEN of ON THE MOVE MOBILE DISC JOCKEYS.  The man showed up at my wedding at least a half an hour late.  He was rushing like crazy to set up his equipment.  The ad in the phone book claims they use "STATE OF THE ART" equipment.  My son works at Guitar Center and is familiar with Professional DJ equipment.  Both his mixer and speakers are among the cheapest you can buy.  As one would expect the quality of the sound was terrible.  As Mr. Setelen spoke, he went way to fast, and as a result no one could understand a word he said.  During the introductions he missed pronounced three out of six names.  I was shocked!!  We went over this with him multiple times.  At my sons suggestion I asked if he had backup equipment.  I was told yes.  My son looked inside his vehicle and saw nothing.  Fortunately for me what he was using did manage to work throughout the evening, but the sound quality was sub standard at best.  Needless to say the friend who recommended him was very disappointed as well.  I highly urge other brides to steer away from this company and its DJs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2010 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ON-THE-MOVE-MOBILE-DISC-JOCKEYS/Bristol-Pennsylvania-19054/ON-THE-MOVE-MOBILE-DISC-JOCKEYS-WHAT-A-MISTAKE-Bristol-Pennsylvania-633551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ON THE MOVE MOBILE DISC JOCKEYS

ALWAYS PRIMO HUH BOB?

AUTHOR: excuses excuses - (USA)

It looks like you have alot of folks that where not happy with your service. Moreover,others don't like the way you do buisness. Stop claiming it's a rival dj!

Anyone can use this site. I have noticed that your spelling and grammer are far from perfect. You may some brides that where happy with you. Others where not!

Quit making claims you can't prove! You only make yourself look bad.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebutting more lies from Dan Primo

AUTHOR: Bob - (United States of America)

These are false statements being made like many others by Dan Primo of Always the Best of Times Disc Jockeys in attempt to discredit me. He does this by pretending to be brides, ex employees, Sam Ash employees and now guitar center or who ever else he wants. We are currently in the process of bringing fraud charges against him as we can prove our outstanding reputation. Despite being warned by police he continues his harassment and false accusations. He has many reports on him on this site and if you read his comments you will notice the same bad grammer,english and run on non- sense rants and raves. We can and will back up our background and reputation with past clients and vendors. We use the high quailty equipment,proper attire, and arrive at least 90 mins before any event. Any and all reports posted by this person are untrue and he will be dealt with by our legal system shortly as we now have the prove it is him making these false accusations. Thank You.